I just made these pancakes for breakfast and they’re quick, easy, protein-packed and most of all, vegan.
Seriously, who’s not crazy over Matcha especially if it’s in your protein shake? I found the perfect combo of chocolate and matcha in Vibrant Health’s Pro-Matcha in Chocolate Creme. With Algal, Sacha Inchi, Yellow Pea and Spirulina, you’re sure you only get clean, sustainable and gluten-free plant protein. Learn more about it here.
Vibrant Health Pro-Matcha is available at Muscle Shack –order online and they’ll deliver straight to your doorstep.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 Tbsps Coconut Sugar
2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
4 scoops of Vibrant Health Pro-Matcha
1 1/2 Cups Water
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sift the flour and mix with Coconut Sugar, Baking Powder, Sea Salt and Vibrant Health Pro-Matcha Protein
- Mix water with oil in a separate bowl.
- Add the water-oil mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients pouring at the center and mixing as you go. Continue to stir until you have a thick batter. The mixture can be quite lumpy, but that’s fine.
- Lightly grease a skillet and place over medium-high heat. Pour batter to form pancakes using a laddle. Let cook ’til small bubbles form at the edges and flip. Let the other side brown and repeat with the rest of your batter.
- Top with fruits, nut butter or extra dark chocolate (I put all of those!) and serve. 😀