Rule of thumb: Work OUT, Eat IN.
Take your food with you wherever you go. Plan ahead and prepare your food to avoid having little to no option when dining out.
Prepared this vegetarian meal in 30 mins.
Moringa Red Rice
1. Steam red rice. 1 cup uncooked rice is to 2/12 cups water
2. Once cooked, sprinkle the desired amount of dehydrated Moringa leaves or chopped fresh leaves. I add in about half a teaspoon per cup.
Steamed “Fish” with Avocado and Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Cut mock fish meat into thin slices. And steam for 5 mins. (I get mine from Harvester’s Vegetarian Grocery along Banawe Street.)
2. Mash 1 ripe avocado and add a tsp of coconut sugar
3. Top steamed fish with a tsp of avocado per slice
4. Lay on top of lettuce and thin tomato wheels (optional)
5. Drizzle with parmesan vinaigrette or sprinkle with feta or parmesan cheese.
Pack and take it with you wherever. Quick, easy and good too!